What are Cookies?
How cookies work on the Gravity scooters website
What types of cookies does GRAVITY use?
The Website uses a technical cookie, with an expiration of session and for one or more of the following purposes:
- Allow only communication between the user's equipment and the network.
- Strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user.
- «User input» .
- Authentication or user identification (session only).
- User safety .
- Media player session.
- Session to balance the load.
- Customization of the user interface.
- Complement (plug-in) to exchange social content.
Therefore, this type of cookie is exempt from compliance with the obligations established in article 22.2 of the LSSI (known as the "cookie law"), so it is not necessary to inform or obtain consent about its use.
 Session and user input cookies are usually used to track user actions when filling out online forms on several pages, or as a shopping cart to track the items that the user has selected at Press a button.
 For example, cookies used to detect erroneous and repeated attempts to connect to a website.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
Management of cookies for different browsers:
Who uses the cookies on this Website?
GRAVITY only uses a technical cookie and session expiration and no information is obtained from it, therefore it is not treated by third parties or by the editor.