A geometry that favors the position of the surfer, erect and centered, optimal to control and enjoy.
An obstacle free frame that does not separate the legs with a large board.
Includes: boards, protection plate and mudguards.
Ideal for downhill.
- Weight: 5 KG
- Frame: Chrome-moly steel, with caps for steering 1 1/8. Head tube 130mm
- Fork: Recommended for forks of more than 120mm of travel.
- Brakes: Rear anchor for disc brake.
- Wheels: Front: admits wheel up to 28 ". Rear: admits wheel up to 20", for axle 100 mm.
- Board: Antislide surface. Beech board from Brittany in hot forming.
- Frame protections: Aluminum 2mm
- Mudguards: Aluminum 2mm