OUR "DESIGNED FOR MOUNTAIN" ELECTRIC SCOOTER
Both its 1000W engine and its 19 "x 2.5 wheel make it an electric mobility machine ideal for mountain use. It is quiet, powerful, stable, comfortable and safe. On it any descent, route or road are fun.
The 1000W engine gives it enough power to climb steep slopes (obviously depending on the incline of the slope and the weight of the pilot).
The battery is reinforced for use in the mountains: both inside (so that the rattle does not damage the batteries) and in the lane where it is embedded. It is easily mounted and disassembled with a key for added security.
Getting on a Gravity is as easy as climbing a step. Its low centre of gravity makes it a very stable machine. These qualities make it accessible to a very wide audience.
With certificado CE Nº 16/32301318. Validated, certified and approved in accordance with Machinery Directive 2006/42 / EC, which also governs electric bicycles. So the same local traffic rules apply as electric bicycles
- Weight: 24 KG
- Frame: Chrome-moly steel.
- Fork: RST DIRT 26”, Travel 120mm.
- Brakes: Front and rear : Shimano mechanical dic brake Ø 230mm. With brake sensor not to burn the motor or the controller in case of braking and accelerating at the same time.
- Wheels: Front: 26" x 2.35. Rear: Ø 19" x 2.50
- Handlebar: 740mm
- Board: Antislide surface. Beech board from Brittany in hot forming. Aluminum scuff guard. Wide board, measures: 700 X 200 X 10 mm.
- Frame protections: Aluminum 2mm
- Mudguards: Aluminum 2mm
- Brushless motor
- Power: 1000W
- Voltage: 48V
- Battery cycles: more than 800
- Lithium-ion battery 36. Optional: 11,6 Ah. Box with key lock.
- Max. Speed: 25km/h
- Maximum speed without limitation programmed: 45 km/h
- Rear Wheel Installation
The wide board of e-M10 allows a ride using all the body weight, this helps you to taking bends and to feeling a similar feel to that of board sports.
Board is made of laminated beech from Britain, hot forming to high pressure and using special glues for outdoors. The woods are polished, treated with fungicides against moisture and finally varnished. The wood is coated with a non-skid sandpaper, just like a skateboard, for a rider´s feet better grip. This leaves a completely smooth surface for the feet, without pieces of iron that end up hurting the rider´s feet and damaging the soles.
The inner board, which is not seen without disassembling the scooter, combined with the upper board and frame tubes provides the assembly a great strength. This sandwich system comprising the boards and frame is patented by Gravity Scooters and is another of our unique features.
The frame of e-M10 is made of CrMb Steel, the most resistant steel.
Its medium height (distance from the board to the ground) is necessary to avoid the rocks of the road in descent, although is low enough not to lose the sensation of surfing the roads that with the augment of this distance disappears.
MEASURES (in cm)