We ship worldwide, or almost!
If your country is not on our list when placing an order, or you want to know what it will cost to send a product to your address, ask us for a quote.
- The shipments to the Peninsula are realised by means of the company of mail MRW, the transit time is 2 days.
- International shipments are realised by means of the company of mail Fedex, the transit time is between 3 and 7 days.
- In payments with credit card or paypal the shipment begins in a period of 1 to 4 days.
- In payments by bank transfer, the process begins when the payment is verified, the shipment begins within a period of 1 to 4 days.
- Shipments within the EU include handling and packaging costs, as well as postal costs.
- Exports or shipments outside the EU include the handling and packaging costs, the postal costs and the expenses of the export operation, but do not include the fees that must be paid upon delivery of the package.
- Handling costs are fixed, while transport costs may vary depending on the total weight of the package.
What can you do if your package was damaged?
1. Examine the item (thoroughly) and decide if you want to keep the package. if you keep it, you must sign the delivery and register that you have received the damaged package. Otherwise, the transport agency will not allow future claims.
2. When you have the merchandise in your possession, take all the photographs you can, showing the damage suffered by the package. You will also need to provide graphic tests that demonstrate proper packaging and the use of protective material inside. To speed up the process, remember to provide a photo with the transport agency label.
3. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the order number and providing all the information requested in the previous points.
4. We will take care of claiming compensation or return the damaged product to the transport company.